BLACK MOON YOGA AND INTENTIONS
Harness the moons energy
Thursday, August 17 - 7:30 - 9:00 PM
August 21st will bring us a rare cosmic occurrence -- a Black Moon. The Black Moon is a powerful, second chance to plant seeds of intention for what we’d like to harvest over the next six months. Black Moons occur when there are two new moons in a month and this Black Moon happens to also bring us a solar eclipse, making it even more potent.
Harness all of the moons energy, by joining us for a moon circle. We'll start the workshop with a soothing lunar flow, guiding yourself into a state of pure bliss. With an extended savasana, we'll move through a guided meditation to explore your deepest desires and then journal about what we uncover.
Closing out the circle, we will take turns lighting our road blocks on fire, releasing them to the universe. An optional card reading will be offered to those who wish to receive one.
Registration is required - $30
• Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
• Bring a yoga mat, water & a journal
• You may only purchase 1 workshop per registered guest. Every participant requires an individual registration.
• 1 person can not purchase 2 workshops
• No refunds on workshops
• Early workshop cancelations need to be made 24 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to be credited back to your Ahhh Sweet Balance account.