Intro To Essential Oils
February 2nd from 7:30-8:30pm
Over the past few years, Essential Oils have become quite popular although proper education has not. It is so important to know what you're putting on your skin because everything we put on our skin goes into our blood stream. This is a major contribution with hormone imbalance. Mental fatigue. Weight gain. Skin irritation. Poor cognitive function and many more contraindications.
All essential oils are not created equal. Join Chanelle to learn about the science, safety and proper use of Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. Learn why some oils make you feel better and why some actually make you feel sick or do nothing.
Would you like to transition to something natural that can
• Relieve a headache without medicine?
• Lengthen your lashes without chemicals?
• Clean your home without making it toxic?
• Add more radiance to your skin without having to spend $200 on expensive skin care?
• Improve your energy levels without having to drink another cup of coffee?
• Ease anxiety? Increase confidence? Decrease nervous exhaustion?
Just to name a few.
After this workshop, you will feel educated and confident in how to properly use essential oils.
With there being so many companies offering essential oils you will experience a blind test so your nose can intuitively choose the right one for you.
About the Instructor:
Chanelle (Sha-neil) is a MindBody medicine enthusiast • Book hoarder & Education Junkie. She’s also a lover of or slightly obsessed with bullet points, high fives & hugs!
Throughout the years, Chanelle has dedicated herself to her studies and practices in Health & Wellness. Some of which include:
• 600 hour Advanced Esthetic Licensing
• 6 year apprenticeship in Ayurveda & Traditional Chinese Medicine • 200 hour Yoga Spirit, Yoga Certification
• Yin Yoga training with Acupuncturist Josh Summers
• Science of sound healing
• Makeup Artistry
• Essential Oils
• Nutritional Supplement therapy
In 2013 Chanelle founded Ahhh Sweet Balance as a traveling Yin Yoga practitioner, to then partnering with Sandra Mackin in 2015. Together they created a home for Ahhh Sweet Balance Yoga Studio and Spa now located in Wakefield, MA.
• Facilitator of the MindBody Medicine Clinical training at Harvard Medical School for the Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine. https://www.massgeneral.org/bhi/
• Makeup Artist for the American Cancer Society Look Good Feel Better Program. https://lookgoodfeelbetter.org/
• Health and Wellness Director at The Process Recovery Center for substance abuse recovery in Hudson NH