Yin & Restorative Yoga
Journey through the Seasons
Do you remember how comforting and restful it felt as a kid to be tucked in and read a story?
Relive that comfort and joy as you find ease and peace in this restful yoga class with poetic meditation guided by Stephanie Kirkos.
This 90-minute experience will take you on a journey through the four seasons, both in body and in mind. Stephanie will guide students through a series of yin and restorative yoga postures using the support of yoga props (bolsters, blankets, and blocks) to create a healing environment in the body that also mirrors the healing energy of the seasons. Once we create stillness and ease in each posture - once you are “tucked in” - Stephanie will share a selection of Robert Frost poems with rich, seasonal imagery as a meditative guide to help keep you rooted in the present moment.
By moving mindfully with intention and breath, creating stillness in the body and mind, and meditating on Robert Frost's words and images, we will release layers of tension and restore at a physical and energetic level to leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and whole.
All levels of yoga experience are welcome.
Follow the link below to sign up online, and reserve your space at this poetic yoga journey.
• Early registration $35 | Same Day Reg. $45
• You may only purchase 1 workshop per registered guest. Every participant requires an individual registration.
• 1 person can not purchase 2 workshops
• No refunds on workshops
• Early workshop cancellations need to be made 24 hours prior to the workshop start time in order to be credited back to your Ahhh Sweet Balance account.
• Wear comfortable clothes that you can move easily in
• Bring a yoga mat & water